Our School was created in 1989 as a School of Foreign Languages Studies, by teachers who know the art of teaching. The aim was to cover the needs in terms of foreign languages for people living in the area of Rafina-Pikermi-Nea Makri and Artemida.
Within five years, the infrastructure of our building was completed, making it a state-of-the-art language school. Our School is a member of the Panhellenic Union of Private Foreign Language Schools Owners (Europalso) and collaborates with official and recognized institutions such as the Hellenic American Union, the British Council and more.
During these 30 years, we have had more than 1000 students and the equivalent number of certificates of English language learning.
Our School is directed by Agni-Politimi Gantona, who is a graduate of Law from the Law Departmebt of the Athens Kapodistrian University and also a graduate of the English Department and Cross-cultural Communication of the University of Houston, U.S.A (Β.Α., Department of English Language and Cross-Cultural Communication, University of Houston, USA), of the Education Department of the University of Wales (Μ.Ed. Department of Education, University of Wales, Cardiff). She is also submitting her PhD in the Department of Applied Linguistics of the University of New Hampshire, U.S.A, (PhD in Applied in Linguistics, Hellenic American University, New Hampshire, USΑ).
She has devoted 28 years to teaching the English language and has improved her teaching methods and expertise by going to seminars covering subjects such as education, children’s psychology, teaching children with learning difficulties as well as the use of technology in the teaching of a foreign language.
Most importantly: Agni Gantona loves her job as a teacher!