Our School covers anything that has to do with teaching and certifying the knowledge of a foreign language as well as cross-language communication. Specifically:
We teach all levels of English:
- Starting at the age of 6, with a pre-junior course.
- We pay extra attention to starting classes with two-hour lessons, twice a week.
- We emphasize communication.
- We reach Proficiency level at the end of 9th Grade.
- We prepare students for all certificates of official institutions and for English as a special course for the National Exams (Πανελλήνιες).
- We also offer teaching programs for high-school students and adults who would like to remember and refresh their English.
We offer fast-track preparation for students planning to study abroad, with all the necessary and required vocabulary.
We also teach French and German, with free supporting teaching programs for elementary and high-school students already studying at our School. We also offer teaching in these two languages for official certificates.
The National Geographic Learning Program
Our School is innovating through its collaboration with Νational Geographic Learning. Through this innovative program, which has received acclaim globally for its educational value, teaching becomes interactive and alive. Through amazing images and exciting videos, our students are inspired to view the world and understand it while also learning the English language through experience and interaction. Our students will be successful members of a globalized world in the 21st century; they will be at the center of innovations in technology, science, arts and sports.
Why should I choose a language over private tutoring?
Teaching in a language school takes place in an organized, legal and certified environment. Learning has a social aspect which is better achieved in a class with other students. Through communication, children learn better.
Why should I choose the Gantona School of Foreign Languages?
- A fully equipped, safe and pleasant teaching environment.
- Experienced teachers with university training and constant teaching training.
- Guaranteed success at exams for official institutions’ certifications.
- Full student participation where they develop their communication and language skills.
- More and real teaching hours (and not simply studying) at the best possible prices, starting at 2.5 euros per hour up to 8 euros per hour for certificate preparation.